This is for Managers who want to
Retain, Engage & Manage Millennials
This engaging program, for audiences that include all generations, addresses how in the world Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Gen-Xers and Millennials can work together successfully. Generational and personal differences make it difficult to create a high performing culture and good metrics are hard to find.
Why should you care?
Millennial turnover is currently 70% every two years, so their expectations for the workplace can’t be ignored!
- 24% of Traditionalists, 30% of Baby Boomers and over 60% of Xer’s said they feel their generation is viewed negatively
- Money isn’t a motivator
- Flexible workplace and opportunity for promotion was more important than salary
This program provides attendees with
- A description of all four generations and debunk myths surrounding each generation
- An understanding of why Millennials (born 1980-2000) think and work differently than previous generations
- Strategies for bridging today’s unique generational gaps
You will learn
- The unique strengths of each demographic
- Five challenges of mentoring outside your demographic
- Understanding role modeling and mentorship
- Understanding your greatest influencers
- Identifying major success strategies of influencers
- Reflecting upon both successes & setbacks in achievement
- Learning strategies to share and set expectations
- Learning language to best reach different motivational forces
- Understanding the importance of aligning expectations
- To take immediate action steps that get results